Followers

Monday, 18 June 2012
hi everyone,  yippee the sun has finally got his hat on and can i say about time too lol :-) and last week i was asked to join the fab Design Team at *That Craft Place* and what a 
fantastic group of ladies they are. 
Thank you all for making me feel so welcome ladies

This is a card that i've just made using a scrummy stamp from Elisabeth Bell's Sweet Pea Range which are available from That Craft Place along with the gorgeous papers, ribbons and silver charm.


To colour i've used promarkers and flexmarkers




I have used wooden hearts that i have glittered using ranger stickles
and the gems and lace were from my own little crafty stash



the flowers used are mulberry roses, asters and rose buds all are
 from wild orchid crafts



the sentiment i have used is one from my craft box and ive distressed it using
a tim holtz distress pad and blending tool.

As you can see i'm new to blogging but if you could leave me a comment
it would really make my day :-)

Huge Hugs

Lorraine xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx