Followers

Sunday, 24 June 2012

Its All Green Challenge At That Craft Place

Hi everyone, 
                     
My latest card is one that i have made for the "its all green Challenge" over at That Craft Place which is being hosted by Erin 





I have used Strawberry Yummy Tilda stamp and i have used promarkers and flexmarkers to colour this cutie, I've also used a little glamour dust to give her a little extra sparkle. I distressed around the image using Tim Holtz distress pad and blending tool and then stamped around the edge using the same ink pad and a flourish stamp.




The papers were from my crafty stash, along with the sentiment and large mulberry flower (which I made myself) the other flowers, the charm, ribbon, distress ink pad and blending tool all of which were from  That Craft Place Shop along with the pearls, so why not pop along and see the huge range of crafty treasures that Lisa has there.



 
                                                                        Huge Hugs

                                                                         Lorraine  xXx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx