Followers

Thursday, 28 June 2012

My First Ever Digi Stamp....

Well this really is an all time first for me and I almost broke out in a sweat I can tell you this having been the first time that I haven't used rubber stamps, but i have to say I will be doing it again now that i have got the digi bug lol.



The digi stamp I have used for this card is called Download Diva and she's from Kenny K. 
I have used Bazzill Basics Card, Silver Mirri, Nit Wit papers, silver cord, and some pink pearls and gems.


I have used promarkers and flexmarkers to colour and I have then added some glamour dust, and I have also added some glossy accents to her hair, eyes, lips, mp3 player and her shoes.

I have really loved making this card and have enjoyed trying something a little different, so I'm now off to go in search of more digi stamps. 

                                                                         Huge Hugs
                                                                      Lorraine xxxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx