Followers

Monday, 11 June 2012
My Latest Magnolia Tilda Card

hello everyone, I hope the weather's better wherever you are because it's pretty lousy here, I can't believe we are now almost in the middle of  "flaming june" just where has our lovely sun gone.
Never mind here's a card i made today using the ever sooo cute Summer Flower Tilda stamp


to colour i have used promarkers


and the papers are from Nitwit Papers (which I love)
I have also used Bazzil Papers and Mirri


The flowers are Mulberry Blooms from Wild Orchid Crafts, as is the crown pearl hatpin
the ribbons and lace are from my own ever growing stash of crafting goodies


anyway i'm off to do some mundane, but much needed housework,
but i would really appreciate your comments on this card.

TaTa for now everybody

xxxx

1 comments:

  1. stunning stunning stunning ... did i say stunning lol love it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx