Followers

Friday, 29 June 2012

She's such a cutie...

hi everyone, i hope the sun's shining wherever you are, its glorious here :-) lets just hope summers finally arrived (fingers & toes crossed lol) 



well this card has been made using one of my whimsy freebies, i chose this one because i thinks she's such a cutie. I have coloured her using promarkers and flexmarkers and i added some glamour dust to give her wings that little extra sparkle.




 The papers i have used are Nit Wit papers, along with bazzill basics with i glittered using ranger stickles stardust and a little silver mirri board. 





The mulberry flowers are from wild orchid craft and the pearl stamens, organza ribbon and silver findings were all from my own crafty stash. 
I hope you all like my card and it would be lovely to hear your comments.

                                                                        Huge Hugs
                                                                          Lorraine xxx 







1 comments:

  1. gorgeous card thanks for sharing your favourite stamp with us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx