Followers

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Christmas is coming....

My First Magnolia Christmas Card Of The year


Hi everyone, Its another damp and miserable day here AGAIN but never mind I have decided to cheer myself up and have taken down my christmas crafting boxes, i just love all the glitter's, velvet ribbons, and all the other shiny christmassy things lol.




So here's my first magnolia christmas card. I have used Skating Tilda stamp and then she's been coloured with promarkers and flexmarkers and I have also added a sprinkle of glamour dust  for a little extra sparkle. 




 The papers i've used are from my own crafty little stash and i have also used bazzill basics and silver mirri, I have also used mulberry blooms, roses and rose buds (which I've glittered using diamond stickles)  and I have used punched out martha stewart snowflakes   and i have added some liquid pearls to them. 




The  white organza ribbon and bow, the sentiment and the silver charm are also from my own crafty little stash.  

Time for me to go now and catch up on some of the household chores that I've neglected to do but can't ignore any longer and I really must give my garden a little TLC the lawn won't mow itself (mores the pity lol)

                                                              Huge Hugs, Lorraine xxx

4 comments:

  1. She is such a darling image and you have done her up so beautifully. My collection of stamps are only a few on these little characters but am purchasing more, especially love this one...joined your blog as a new member/follower..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi annie, thank you for your lovely comments it really means a lot to hear what everyone thinks (sort of gives you a little glow inside lol)and i know what you mean about magnolia stamps they are sooo cute and very addictive. huge hugs, lorraine xXx

      Delete
  2. This is lovely - fantastically coloured image, and so beautifully framed with all the delicate touches.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi alison, i'm so pleased that you liked my card and left such lovely comments, thank you :-) huge hugs, lorraine xXx

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx