Followers

Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Daydreaming.....

Hi everyone, I've finally been able to get some crafting now that the decorating is done at last*huge sigh of relief* and things are now starting to look a lot more organised. :-) 



 For this card I have used Longing Tilda  from the Fairytale Collection, which I have coloured using promarkers and flexmarkers, I have also give her a little dusting of Glamour Dust for that little extra sparkle. 


 

The papers I have used are Nit Wit Digi papers and I have also used Bazzill Basics, a small Doily, Martha Stewart Punches, Bias Binding for the bow, the mulberry paper blooms, roses, jute ribbon and crown pearl pin are all from Wild orchid Craft.




The large Butterfly was made using a Marianne die, rainbow card and crystal gems, the pearls, pearl brad and sentiment were from my own crafty stash.

I hope that you like this card and i would be thrilled if you were to leave me some comments. 

                                                             Huge Hugs Lorraine xXX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx