Followers

Thursday, 19 July 2012

Keep Still Obey Mr Grey....

Hi everyone, When I heard that Saturated Canary had a new digi stamp of Fifty Shades of Grey I just couldn't wait to get my hands on it lol :-) soooo here's my Fifty Shades of Grey Card. 



I have used Promarkers and Flexmarkers to colour the image of Anastasia (i just love the way she's biting her lip) along with the grey ribbon, metal charms and pearls 



I have used black A4 cardstock folded as my base card, silver mirri and Prima's Nature Garden Collection Papers which can be purchased from http://www.thatcraftplace.co.uk/ along with the grey ribbon, metal charms and pearls.

I hope you like this card as much as I enjoyed making it. Sooo til laters baby lol......


                                                                         Huge Hugs Lorraine xXx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx