Followers

Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Monochrome Magnolia

hi everyone,  I made this card yesterday using Magnolia with Daisy stamp which I coloured in Promarkers greys to create a monochrome look and I used red stickles for the daisy. 




I used a black 5 x 5 card as my base card,  then Kanban black damask card for the background, silver mirri and red bazzill basics for the mats.








The lace, ribbon, pearls and silver charm along with the magnolia stamp and whimsy sentiment stamp are all available from lisa at That Craft Place and the mulberry blooms and roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts . The heart gem and the clear bling gems are from my own little crafty stash.




I'm now off  to play with some new stamps I've got and I may even have a go at using my Tim Holtz Distress inks & pens which are also available from Lisa at That Craft Place to colour them.


                                                           See you all again soon


                                                                   Huge Hugs Lorraine xxx




                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous... I love the monochromatics, so eye-catching. Enjoy the TH inks and pens - I do!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks alison, i love them too as for the TH pens and inks i think i need to get some practising in, my first attempt really wasn't very good :-( but practice makes perfect or so they say lol. Huge Hugs, lorraine xXx

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx