Followers

Sunday, 19 August 2012
Good morning everyone,
 I hope you are all having a lovely weekend, I don't know about you but I'm finding this really warm spell is quite tiring, I much prefer it to be a little cooler but hey ho as they say.
Anyway onto a card that I made the day before yesterday using one of my new Christmas 2012 release Magnolia Tilda stamps which I bought from the lovely Lisa at That Craft Place and I think it is a super cutie.
For this card I have used one of my 6x6 scalloped White cards, Craft Card, Bazzill Basics pearls and gem brads all of which can be found at That Craft Place as can both the Spellbinders dies I've used.

I have coloured this Magnolia Tilda Stamp using my Promarkers and Flexmarkers and added a little Hunkydory Sparkle and these too are available from That Craft Place and I have used Mulberry Paper roses and Blooms in varying sizes which are from WOC The Design Papers I used are Digi Papers from Nitwit Collections and the pretty white crinkle Organza Ribbon that I used to make a double bow and also the Handmade Pearl Droplet Charm are all from my own little (well maybe not so little) crafty stash
.Well I think that about covers it but I must apologise for the poor quality Photo's I have used It's not been a good couple of weeks technically (and I mean that quite literally) speaking for me :-( you see a couple of weeks ago my laptop gave up on me so I have started to use my old net/web book until I save some pennies to replace my laptop and then 3 days ago my camera decided to have a hissy fit too lol so that will now need to be replaced, ahh well never mind lets just hope that old saying about things happening in 3's isn't written in stone lol.

Anyway I've got to go now and get my next DT challenge card done. And thank you all for taking a look at my card I hope you like it and please leave a comment I would love to hear from you.

                                                                     Huge Hugs Lorraine xXx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Lorraine awww love your cute Tilda creation..gorgeous colour combo & design pretty flowers & die cut work.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty project. Thank you so much for joining our Kraft Card challenge at Totally Tilda and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just lovely Lorraine, fab colouring and great use of kraft! a beautiful card!
    Thankyou so much for entering the fun this time over at Totally tilda!
    hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx