Followers

Thursday, 9 August 2012
Good morning everyone, 

I really think that I should update my blog more often than this *slaps wrist* but anyway here's one of my latest makes. For this card I have used Elisabeth Bells Daisy stamp which I absolutely adore I just can't get enough of the Elisabeth Bell stamps and if you pop along to That Craft Place you will find these plus a huge range of other gorgeous stamps such as Magnolia, Simply Betty, Kraftin Kimmie etc.  




 I have coloured Daisy using my promarkers and flexmarkers these are also available from That Craft Placethe papers used were some that I was given so I'm unsure as to what they are called, the mulberry blooms, roses and rose buds are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and the card stock is bazzill basics and coredinations. The lemon satin ribbon and bow, gem brad and iridescent flowers are all from my own stash, and last but not least I have used Rangers Liquid Pearls in Flamingo.




I really hope you like her and would love to hear what you think of this or any other of my cards so please don't be shy and please leave me  your comments.  Hope you all have a sunny fun filled crafty day and I will see you all soon.

                                                                           huge hugs Lorraine xXx

2 comments:

  1. Lot's of beautiful cards here on your blog!
    Great layout and did you add a gem to the flowerstem?
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elenor, thank you for your lovely comments and i'm pleased you like my cards :o) and yes you're right Elenor, well spotted i have added a gold flower spacer bead to the image to look like Daisy is holding 2 flowers. huge hugs Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx