Followers

Tuesday, 21 August 2012
Hello everyone, I hope that you've all had a good day, well I've been pretty busy and have only just lifted my head from my desk and I have to say its been great and I've loved every minute. So here's just one of my makes today.
This card was made using one of my lovely new Elisabeth Bell Stamps which was from That Craft Place which I coloured using my Promarkers & Flexmarkers. The Design Papers are First Edition Papers Spring Feast and are absolutely gorgeous and I've also used Bazzill Basics. 




The mulberry Roses, Rosebuds and Blooms are all from WOC and the organza ribbon, and flat back pearls are all available from That Craft Place and the pearl trim and small silver butterfly charm were from my own little crafty stash.


These two pictures show the silver butterfly charms two sides, on one side are the words created for you and on the other is an embossed butterfly design.



 

And now I think I should now go and make something to eat for my patient but very hungry family and then after I've washed up and tidied my craft area I think I'll have a lovely long soak in the bath. 

                                                                            Huge Hugs Lorraine xXx 

                                                                                       

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx