Followers

Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Hi everybody, This is a card I have made for our new Challenge over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog
where the theme is
Things With Wings

To make this card I have used a cream scalloped 6x6 card. The stamp is one of my Elisabeth Bell stamps from my ever growing collection of Elisabeth Bell stamps which are available from That Craft Place and which I absolutely love, I have coloured her using my Promarkers and Flexmarkers and I have also glittered her wings using Glamour Dust. 



The papers used are Papermania, kanban, Bazzill Basics and a little Mirri Board. To make the flowers I have used Craftwork Cards Die Cut Flowers which I have curled and then added a Large Scalloped Pearl ( which was from WOC ) to the centre of each flower. The Pink Organza ribbon and Decorative Brad were from my own crafty little stash and the pearls and small silver Angels Wing  charm are all from That Craft Place

Thanks for looking and I really would love to hear all your comments
                                                     
                                                                       Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

                                                              








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx