Followers

Tuesday, 21 August 2012
Hi everyone, this is my DT card for this weeks challenge at That Craft Place Challenge where the challenge theme is VINTAGE which is I have to admit one of my favourites



to make my card I have used a Craftwork Cards 6x6 scalloped cream card, Prima Papers in Almanac (which are stunning ) and Bazzill Basics all of which can be purchased from That Craft Place as can the Spellbinders Scalloped Circle Nesties. The beautiful image is one that I was given by a friend and Its a sugar nellie one (I think) The Mulberry Roses and Blooms together with the Cameo are all to be found at WOC I have used Tim Holtz Distress Pad in Walnut to distress the Bias ribbon, Bow and Blooms and also the sentiment. The ivory bead trim, pearls and tule were all from my own crafty stash.

So there's my vintage challenge card I hope you like it and we would love for you to join us for our challenge and if you need anymore inspiration why not pop over to That Craft Place Challenge Blog where you'll see what my lovely teamates have done.

                                                                    Huge Hugs Lorraine xXx

1 comments:

  1. So pretty... every detail, every layer, every embellishment perfectly combined! Gorgeous work, thank you for the inspiration...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx