Followers

Monday, 27 August 2012

Ye Ha ....

Hi everyone, hope you are all enjoying your bank holiday weekend, the weather here in the north east has been pretty bleak, lots of cloud and grey skies but never mind i just baton down the hatches and do what i love to do CRAFT :o)


This card was rather a quick one for me and to make it I used a 6x6 scalloped card as my base, bazzill basics, not quite sure what the design papers are, sorry *slaps wrist*, some gold miri board, all of these are available fromThat Craft Place the navy polka dot organza ribbon is from Joanna Sheen and the card candy was from Craftwork Cards and the little brass made with love heart was from my own little *coughs* well not so little crafty stash.. The topper is one of the toppers coloured by the very talented Bev Rochester and is available from LOTV and I have just distressed it with a little Tim Holtz distress ink.

Well thats all from me for the time being, I must get back to my desk before I get twitchy fingers lol and I really should get started on my latest DT challenge.

                                                                 huge hugs, lorraine xXx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx