Followers

Friday, 7 September 2012

A Stitching Sweetie....

Hi everyone, I hope you're all enjoying this gorgeous weather that we've been having these last few days and it looks set to continue over the weekend yeah :o)
After having a better nights sleep last night I'm up with the larks, the sun is shining and I'm raring to go as they say lol

I made this card a few weeks ago now and I think this little magnolia stamp is so sweet 


To make this card I've used a cream square card, Pale Green & Peach Bazzill Basics, First Edition Papers Tsarbelle 6x6 (these papers are to die for) Peach Satin Ribbon, Cream Lace which are all available from our lovely Lisa over at That Craft Place The Mulberry Paper Roses, Carnation and Rosebuds in shades of Peach & Cream are all from Wild Orchid Crafts The Magnolia Stamp, Button, Gold Charm and Flat backed  
Pearls are also available from That Craft Place 
To colour this little sweetie I have used my Promarkers and Flexmarkers and I coloured her to match the beautiful First Edition Papers which are stunningly beautiful and excellent quality. 

I'm off  now to colour some beautiful Digi Downloads from Saturated Canary that I downloaded yesterday, so I'll catch you all later.

                                                                      Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx