Followers

Monday, 10 September 2012

Boho Chic...

Good morning everyone hope you've all had a lovely weekend :o) Well I have finally managed to sort out my craft area (what was our dining room) lol and its starting to look organised, not promising it will stay that way for long though. 
Before I started that I made this card using one of the digi downloads that I've just got from Saturated Canary 




To make this card I have used a white scalloped  6"x 6" card, First Edition Papers Boho Pad (these papers are just  stunning, I love them) Bazzill Basics, olive green organza ribbon and silver bag charm all of which are available from That Craft Place as are the Mulberry roses and blooms and the whimsy stamped sentiment.
the sequins and pearls were from my own little crafty stash



To colour this image I have used my promarkers and flexmarkers in the following colours
skin:- dusky pink, blush and rose pink
hair:- burnt umber,cinnamon, terracotta and satin
dress:- marsh green, apple cider and pear green
boots:- tan and cocoa 
and I've added a touch of glaze to her lips, eyes and the buttons on her boots





I have also added a touch of ranger stickles in frosted lace to the blooms and the edges of the mats. I really think its time I bought myself a better camera because believe me these pictures don't do these papers any justice :o(  never mind maybe santa claus will bring me one for christmas if I'm a good girl lol.

I'm off now to undo all the hard work of the last couple of days lol and start my DT card for our next challenge over at That Craft Place Blog 

I hope you like this card and it would be lovely to hear your comments

this card has been entered into the following challenge  my craft creations

                                                                        Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lorraine, thank you for entering the challenge. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your lovely comment sheila, its always nice to know what people think of my cards xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx