Followers

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Christmas Shopping

Morning everyone,
                           After yet another restless night of tossing and turning I thought I'd get up and have a play with one of my LOTV stamps and make another christmas card and so here she is....


To make this card I have used a 6x6 white card from Craftwork Cards as too are the design papers and Pink Card Candy. I've also used Pink Bazzill Basics, Silver Miri, Hunkydory Christmas Sentiment to which I've added a white lace border, The Pink & White Mulberry Roses and Stamens are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Large Pink Flower was one that I made myself, the Silver Snowflake,White Lace, Silver Seam Binding and White Flat Backed Pearls are from my own little crafty stash.






To colour this cutie I've used my Promarkers in Cool Greys 1,2,3,4 & 5 and Warm Grey 1 and Blush and Flexmarker Dusky Pink. I've also added a little Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles in Angel Whispers  around the fur-trims on her hat and coat and Ive also used some Rangers Stickles in Stardust  for the ice.

I hope you like her :o) I'm now going to go and get ready to go shopping with my mam, but not just any shopping CRAFT shopping yeah, so I'll catch up with you all later.

Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx