Followers

Sunday, 30 September 2012

Cinders you shall go to the ball....

Morning everyone I hope you are all having a lovely weekend, I'm just counting down the days now for the GNPE show at Harrogate on the 6th and 7th OMG I can't wait and I've been saving my pennies like mad lol ;o) 



This Card was made for our Make your own backgrounds challenge over at that craft place challenge blog which is sponsored by crafters companion we would really love to see a background that you've made yourself be it patterned papers you've altered by heat embossing or maybe something that you've made from scratch and if you would like a little inspiration why not pop over to that craft place challenge blog and check out what all our lovely DT girls have done.

This is the card I've made and to make it I've used the following:-
6x6 white scalopped card
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Ranger Liquid Pearls
Punched Leaves
Mulberry Roses and Blooms from WOC
Hunkydory Glitter
Inkylicious Brushes




I would also like to thank everyone who left comments for my last post it was so nice to hear all your lovely comments, hearing what you all think really does make crafting all the more worthwhile if you know what I mean lol :o)

                                                                        Hugr Hugs, Lorraine xXx

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I fell in love with it when I saw your post in Magnolia World on facebook and I just had to visit your blog and tell you what a masterpiece I think it is! Simply PHENOMENAL! You've done such a fabulous work. Can't wait to see what you'll create next!

    hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how nice of you to say such lovely things Hanna :o) I'm so glad that you like this card, I had lots of fun making it even though it took me best part of a day to make lol. Thank you once again for leaving me a comment Hannah. Huge Hugs Hun, Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx