Followers

Sunday, 23 September 2012
Hi everyone,
             brrrr it's really getting cold now and the nights are drawing in soooo quickly :o(  I don't know about you but I really don't like the dark nights or the cold but I love autumn and all the lovely  red, orange &  yellow colours etc as the leaves all change on the trees it all looks so beautiful.


This is a christmas card that I made a few nights ago, to make this card I've used a 6x6 scalloped white card, some red bazzill basiscs card, a machine cut filigree frame that I have distressed with a little tim holtz antique linen , then I added some flatbacked white pearls in two sizes and also some ranger liquid pearls, the poinsettia was made using the spellbinder poinsettia die, a little frosted lace ranger stickles and a scalloped flat backed pearl from WOC, I've also used some 25mm deep red satin ribbon, a red crystal brad and the sentiment was given to me from a friend.




To colour the magnolia image I've used my promarkers and flexmarkers and I've also added a little glamour dust for a little extra sparkle, well whats a christmas card without a bit of sparkle lol

I'm off now to have a play with some of the new crafty bits and pieces I've just bought :o) so I'll see you all soon and It would be really lovely to hear your comments.

                                                                        Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx