Followers

Sunday, 16 September 2012

That Craft Place DT Challenge

Bling it on


Hi everyone, hope you are all enjoying your weekend. 
Yes its our fortnightly challenge over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog and the challenge theme is "Bling" yeah I don't know about you but I just love the chance to use all my shiny and blingy bits and pieces.


For my card I've used "Bling Baby" from Kenny K, Silver Non Shedding Glitter Card, Deep Red Gloss Card, Deep Red Satin Ribbon, Silver Bead Cap and AB Crystals all of which can be found over at That Craft Place along with a whole lot of other crafty treasures. The Silver Sequins were from my own crafty stash.


To colour the Fab Kenny K image I have used my Promarkers and Flexmarkers which are also available from That Craft Place and I have also used a Sakura Glaze Pen on her sun glasses, lips and jewellery.

I hope that you will all pop over to That Craft Place Challenge Blog and while you're there take a look at the fabulous creations our lovely DT ladies have made which will hopefully get all your creative juices flowing.

I would like to Enter the following challenge

Southern Girls Challenge who's theme this time is Bling Bling

Huge Hugs Lorraine xXx



4 comments:

  1. Wow, that sure is some fabulous bling! Lovely card.

    Thanks for joining in on our Bling challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Southern Girls DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh kasey, thank you for your lovely comments, its always nice to read what other people think of your creations, fingers and toes crossed that my card is good enough because the cards for the challenge are fantastic. xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow this is so gorgeous! Lovely image ♥

    Thanks for playing at SGC
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your lovely comments Eva Marie i just hope that my card is good enough, there's lots and lots of very talented ladies out there xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx