Followers

Monday, 24 September 2012

white on white

White on White

Hi everyone, 
                  hope you have all had a lovely weekend, well I have been having fun creating my own cameo embellishments from some moulds that I borrowed from my mum and I tried air dry clay but wasn't too impressed with the results that I got so I then tried Fimo which was a lot better, you will see some of the results at the end of my blog and maybe you could let me know what you think of them.



Now for my card, to make this card I have used a white 6x6 scalloped card, silver mirri, white damask print digi paper, a white spellbinders poinsettia I made , white machine cut flourish frame which I added white flatbacked pearls of various sizes and some white ranger liquid pearls for the smaller pearls, white organza ribbon and pearl brad all of which can be found over at that craft place as can the gorgeous Magnolia Tilda Stamp,the white angel cameo |I made using white glitter fimo and the sentiment was one that i was given from one of my crafty friends.



 This picture I've tried to show the flourish frame with the pearls and liquid pearls oh and the spellbinders poinsettia (I really need a better camera, maybe santa claus will bring me one if I'm a good girl lol)



And this is a close up of the angel cameo embellishment  that I made using the white glitter fimo.




I've coloured the image of Magnolia Tilda using my promarkers and flexmarkers and I've also added some Hunkydory Glitter to make her dress sparkle.


And as promised here's a few of the cameo embellishments that I made, I had loads of fun making these and I'm now waiting for Mr Postie to bring me another batch of fimo clays and moulds so that I can play some more. I would love to hear from you so please pop a comment in the comment box to let me know what you think. 

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges :- 
                                                                               Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge
                                                                               365 Cards Challenge
                                                                                MDUC

                                                                        Huge Hugs Lorraine xXx
                                                                                

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow this card is exquisite and i adore the Cameo`s truly beautiful love jacquie xxx are you going to be selling the Cameos? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your lovely comments jacquie and to be honest this was my first attempt at making the cameo's so i hadn't really thought about selling them, maybe when i've practised a little more i may try to sell a few :o) xxx

      Delete
  2. Gorjuss card hun, I LOVE the cameo's you have made xx
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi shell, I'm so pleased that you liked my card enough to leave a comment for me, its lovely to get such lovely comments. huge hugs, lorraine xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the white on white card...and your cameos are beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your lovely comments wanda, i'm still new to blogging and entering challenges but its sooo addictive and i'm well and truely hooked lol. hugs, lorraine xXx

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness! Your cameos are so pretty! --Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you yvonne, i had soo much fun making them, i'm now waiting for another batch of fimo to be delivered so that i can play some more lol. hugs, lorraine xXx

      Delete
  5. Beautiful die in the back and I love the white poinsettia and all the glitter, thanks for joining our white on white challenge this week at MDUC, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your lovely comments about my card lori, i thoroughly enjoyed this challenge and had fun making this card. hugs, lorraine xxx

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the white on white. I didn't know you made the cameo's. They are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just gorgeous! Love all your textures and your cameos are fabulous too.
    Thanx so much for joining our White on White challenge this week at MDUC.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the white on white and great detail, the flower is fabulous. Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx