Followers

Sunday, 7 October 2012

Boobie Love

hi everyone, I hope you've all had a lovely weekend, I had a fab time yesterday at the GNPE Harrogate and came home with loads and loads of crafting goodies (I also came home penniless too lol) and I'm still trying to find somewhere to put it all :o)


Today's card is one that I made for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, she's a Digi Stamp from Saturated Canary and she's called Boobie Love and I think she's fab.








To make this card I've used:- a white 6x6 scalloped card, bazzill basics, papers from dovecraft princess fairytale, silver mirri, pink grosgrain ribbon, a pink handmade flower, a white heart embellishment that I made a few days ago, a silver filigree corner from WOC, some pearls, glossy accents and some ranger stickles.



To colour Boobie Love I have used my promarkers and flex markers and I've also added a little glossy accents to her eyes, lips and nail polish.



This is a close up of the ribbon detail and the white heart embellishment that I made a few days ago

Well I really do need to get busy and start to put all my lovely new crafty things away and then maybe I will be able to see my craft desk ;o) lol

                                                         Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx