Followers

Friday, 26 October 2012

Butterfly Baby

Hi everyone, I've finally been able to sit an get down to some crafting woohoo (does a little happy dance) after a busy week trying to get the house ready for christmas, so after a few licks of paint here and there and all of my kitchen cupboards emptied, cleaned and all put back (well almost everything apart for the clutter that  I seem to have collected over this past year lol) I have managed to make a couple of cards.


This card was made using the gorgeously cute Saturated Canary Digi Stamp called Butterfly Baby 
the design papers I've used are Heltz Cuppleditch Neighbourwood 6x6 papers which are scrummy and flittered ( I just love them ). I've also used Bazzill Basics, Silver Mirri, 6x6 White Scalloped Card, Guipure Lace, Aqua Satin Ribbon, Handmade Pink Flower, Die cut Button, Flatbacked Pearls, Ranger Glossy Accents.


To colour this little cutie I have used Promarkers and Flexmarkers and I've also added a little Ranger Glossy Accents to this little cuties eyes and lips which hopefully you can just about see in this picture below (I really do hope Santa Claus is going to be kind to me this year and bring me a lovely shiny new camera lol)


 And this next picture is a close up of the stunning flittered butterfly papers from Heltz Cuppleditch's Neighbourwood collection 


Oops silly me I forgot to mention that I've also used Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and distressing tool to help soften the edges of the topper and take away some of the starkness of the white Neenah  Solar White Card that the butterfly baby's image was stamped on. 

Oh well time for me to go and try and get creative in the kitchen (cooking just isn't my thing lol) and go rustle up something for tea for my very very patient OH and son.

It is always lovely to read your comments and to hear what you think about my cards and other crafty things, also if you have any questions just pop them in the comments box and I'll try to answer all 

                                                                                    Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

5 comments:

  1. Lorraine your card is absolutely gorgeous, Krista's sweet image is adorable and I love the softness of the colours you've used.
    Your blog is beautiful hun, and OMG your cats are so cute :)
    Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog and for entering my candy
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you mandy for saying such lovely things about my card its always nice to hear what other people think of our work isn't it hun. thank you also mandy for becoming a follower of my blog too :)
      Huge Hugs Lorraine xXx

      Delete
  2. What a lovely card, hope you dont mind me following your blog Lorraine

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Di its lovely to hear from you :) I'm ever so pleased that you liked my card this is one of my favorite digi stamps from saturated canary its sooo cute, and of course I don't mind you becoming a follower :) I'm actually really flattered that you like my cards enough to follow chick.
      Huge Hugs Lorraine xXx

      Delete
  3. Stunning card I have this digi but have not coloured her yet, I have most of Kristas images , I don't know when I will get the time to colour them all but your card is stunning well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx