Followers

Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Geisha Aimi....

Hi everyone,  the sun is shining down on us here in the north east and what a beautiful autumn morning it is. Today's card was made using LOTV's  Aimi with lantern, she's such a cutie 



To make this card I've used  a 6x6 white scalloped card, Bazzill Basics card, First Edition Dreamcatcher Desisgner papers (these papers are to die for), A White Square Doily, Lilac Satin & Organza Ribbon, Lilac Jute Ribbon, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad, Rose buds, Roses & Cherry Blossom Blooms from WOC, Punched Leaves & Butterflies, Hunkydory Glitter, Blue Wire, Pearls and One of my handmade Cameo's that I made Yesterday.




This photo is a close up of the Cameo that I made and also of the Japanese word that I wrote (this was about the 10th attempt lol) which says Happiness,


These are some of the cameo embillies that I made a few nights ago, I've got to say making these is quite addictive lol



I'm off now to catch up on a couple of DT challange's that I really need to get done and I really hope that you like this card. 

                                                                        Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

1 comments:

  1. Wow! How do you make those cameos? Do you have a mold or is it hand sculpted? They look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx