Followers

Sunday, 25 November 2012

No Squares Allowed...


Hi everybody, its challenge time again over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog and this time our theme is No Squares Allowed....



So here's what I have made for the challenge, a magnolia tilda calendar and to make this I have used Pink Bazzill Basics Card, White Lace, Vintage Rose Coloured Ribbon, Flat Backed Ivory Pearls, Frosted Lace Stickles, Mulberry Paper Roses and Blooms and calendar tabs all of which can be purchased over at That Craft Place and the Design Paper is a Digi Paper from Nitwits, oh silly me I almost forgot about the White Doily



Magnolia Tilda was coloured using my Promarkers and flexmarkers and I then added a little Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles in Angel Whispers which can also be purchased from That Craft Place



For more ideas and inspiration why don't you pop over to our challenge blog That craft Place Challenge Blog to see what fabby creations our lovely DT girls have done, and we would all really love to see your creations too.

                                                          Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lorraine
    Wow this is stunning.... Love it.... Gorgeous.....
    Congrats on being chosen as a designer for FF Monthly Challeng.... I look forward to working with you
    Hugs Sylvie xxxx
    My blog is
    http://colledgeangel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sylvie, It's lovely to meet you and I'm so exited at having been chosen to join you all at FF Monthly Challenge, and thank you for your lovely comments about my calendar this is my first one this year so at the moment I'm playing catch up lol.
    thank you also for becoming my newest follower, as you can see I'm quite new to blogging so I'm still learning the ropes so's to speak.
    I'm looking forward to working with you and the rest of the team too sylvie
    Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation dearest Lorraine^_^
    Hugs,
    SOnia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you for your lovely comments Sonia, I'm really pleased that you liked this.
    Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx