Followers

Sunday, 11 November 2012

Remembrance 

Good morning everyone, This fortnights challenge over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog where the theme is remembrance day using reds.



To make my card I have used a black A5 card for my base, red bazzill basics, gold satin miri, black satin ribbon, red card candy and Tim Holtz distress ink all of which can be found at That Craft Place the papers I have used were freebies from inside a magazine and I have just aged them with the Tim Holtz distress ink, the poppy decoupage was also a freebie from the same craft magazine and I aged that too to help take away the starkness of the white background.

I'm off to go try and catch up on a few Christmas cards and try out a couple of new stamps that arrived yesterday.

                                                          Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx