Followers

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

And Now For Something Different....

Hi everyone, 
                   
Just a very quick little blog from me today. This is a card that I made last night and I thought I should maybe make something for the fella's which is not something I do very often hence my heading "And Now For Something Different" 



To make this card I've used the following :-
6x6 scalloped white card, black card, Authentique 6x6 peaceful design papers, silver mirri, black satin edge organza ribbon, silver chain, 18 charm and football charm, black flatbacked pearls, Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink, Ranger glossy accents and LOTV cute little topper







In this photo I have tried to get a close up of the football where I've added some glossy accents to try and give the picture a little more depth unfortunately my my camera is very old (its that old its steam powered lol) but hopefully you can still see it.



 I really hope that you all like it and I would like to thank everyone who left comments for my last card they were wonderful, you are all stars each and everyone of you 
                                                              
                                                             Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

18 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Lorraine! I love the monochromatic look and the 18 charm is fabulous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorjuss, love this lots, such a great piece

    hugs
    Judie xx
    www.crafty-emblies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! It's gorgeous......
    I really love this image!!!
    Hugs Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card, I have used this image it is brilliant, and the black and white work so well.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the layout and your colouring in is superb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just brill! Any lad would love this one.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card male card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ladies, I would really like to thank you all for the wonderful comments you've all left for me, It's comments like these that keep me motivated to craft more. I luffs you all
    Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card for a man/boy!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, it's always hard to do men cards, x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card and so well coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that is such a sweet football card, i didn't think it was possible lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card and fantastic for a male in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really gorgeous, I love black and white cards and the image is so sweet.
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice card. Very nice indeed. Lovely embelishing touches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx