Followers

Monday, 10 December 2012

Bathtime Bliss....

Hi everyone,

                    I hope you all had a wonderful weekend....  I spent my weekend tidying my craft area and tried (unsuccessfully) to sort my crafting supply's into things to keep and that I'll use and things to get rid of that I'll probably never use, but as you all know it's nearly an impossible task for us crafter's to do, I even tried telling myself that I wasn't just getting rid of things but making room for all the lovely goodies that santa will be bringing on christmas morning but it was no use I've just ended up moving things around again, I think maybe next Christmas I will ask santa if I'm especially good (fingers & toes crossed) if he could bring me a lovely big shiny new craftroom lol.

This is a card that I made yesterday after I'd finished having my sort out....



To make this card I have used the following
6x6 scalloped white card, bazzill basics, Papermania 6x6 designstax by Lucy Cromwell papers, lilac organza ribbon, white machine cut frame, mulberry pape blooms and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts




 large flatbacked lilac pearls from Martha Stewart Crafts, small flatbacked lilac pearls from my stash, glamour dust, liquid pearls, stardust stickles, handmade lilac beaded charm, silver heart charm, a fimo heart that I made and last but not least the gorgeous little Forever Friends Topper.





                                                                  I hope you like my card 

                         I'm now off to do some last minute Christmas shopping and I'll catch you all later.


                                                                  Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

20 comments:

  1. This is fabuous, i love the image and the colours are gorgeous.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Joan for your lovely comments chick
      huge hugs, Lorraine xxx

      Delete
  2. Such a cute image and gorgeous colours

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire for your lovely comments... I love this image too she's ever so cute
      huge hugs, Lorraine xxx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card,lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello doreen, thank you for your lovely comments chick
      huge hugs, Lorraine xxx

      Delete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine. Who could resist this little dude?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Lexie, I know what you mean these little bears are mega cute... thanks for your comments chick
      huge hugs, Lorraine xxx

      Delete
  5. WOW this is gorgeous Lorraine! I love the cute image and the design of your card is awesome. I am a new follower too, I thought I was already following but I am now.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Linda, it's lovely to meet you and I'm ever so pleased that you became my latest follower and thanks for your wonderful comments chick
      huge hugs, Lorraine xxx

      Delete
  6. This one made me awwwww out loud!
    I love it, especially the colours you've used!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Dawn, thanks for your fab comments, I'm really pleased that you liked it chick
      huge hugs, Lorraine xxx

      Delete
  7. This is so beautiful Lorraine, purple is my favorite color and I love the beautiful die cut framing the cute image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card....so many lovely elements to look at x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love forever friends and this image is just so cute. I love the charms in the ribbon and all the pretty flowers. Just gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just one word........ Gorgeous. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is stunning, love the sweet image and the soft colours, the die cut frame is beautiful and the floral arrangement is gorgeous, LOVE it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx