Followers

Thursday, 6 December 2012

Forever Friends Monthly Challenge.....


Christmas Card Challenge


Hi everybody,

Well I'm almost ready for the big day itself, I've only a few more stocking fillers to get and of course the food & drink shop still to do.
It's snowing and very cold Brrr here on the north east coast but I'm toasty warm and have spent the last few days wrapping gifts and putting up the Christmas Tree.
I've also made my very first card for the Forever Friends Monthly DT



To make this card I've used the following
6x6 white scalloped card, bazzill bling, neighbourwood design papers, tim holtz dusty concord distress ink, glass micro beads, ranger liquid pearls, glamour dust, amethyst organza ribbon, large fancy ivory flat backed pearl, purple flat backed gems, the sentiment was from my stash and of course my ever so cute little Forever Friends topper


This is a close up of the die cut mat that I coloured using the tim holtz dusty concord distress ink, I then covered it in clear glass micro beads to give it a frosty look,


I've really loved making this card and these ever so cute little bears are a real joy to work with.

Why don't you pop on over to the Forever Friends Challenge Blog to see what our very talented DT ladies have made, we would love to see you and the prizes this month are fabby too

We have been joined by the fabulous Di's Digi Downloads who are sponsoring the Randomly Selected Winners Draw where one lucky crafter will recieve a $10 voucher to spend in the web-store



And our second sponsor is the wonderful Meljen's Designs who are sponsoring our Forever Friends Draw and are offering 4 Digis of the winners choice from their web-store.




Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

13 comments:

  1. Your card is beautifully made...and so pretty! Welcome to the crew at Forever Friends...glad you have joined us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela for you lovely comments and I can't believe that I was picked to join the forever friends monthly DT, I'm still pinching myself xx

      Delete
  2. What a lovely card....this picture is so adorable!
    xxx Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, I really enjoyed making this card.... It's so hard to choose between all the images of this cute little bear isn't it
      Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

      Delete
  3. Hi, what a lovely card..Happy to be on the Forever Friends Dt team with you,

    Beary hugs,
    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to be on the Forever Friends DT team with you too Blankina.... and thank you for your lovely comments
      Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous card Lorraine :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, I love that image and the colours are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful,lovely image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful card Lorraine! I love this little character and really don't use him enough. Fab layout.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. It's a lovely image and the co;ours are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet - lovely image and i love that bow!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous stunning and beautiful! A wonderful card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx