Followers

Monday, 3 December 2012

I have some really great news to share with you all......


I really don't know how I've managed to keep this news to myself this long but now it's been officially announced I can now tell you all that I have been invited to join the Forever Friends Monthly DT....
to say that I'm thrilled to bits is a huge understatement, I feel like a bottle of pop ready to explode I'm that excited. 
My first creation will be posted here in just a day or two but if you would like to take part in our Monthly Give-Away then just click on this link Forever Friends Monthly Give-Away


I.m off to make the last of my christmas cards now so I'll catch up with you all soon.

                                                               Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations chick,
    that's great news
    Hugs,
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi just thought id pop in and say congrat and hello...as we will be teamies..im sure all us newbies will have fun sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sassy it's lovely to meet you and I'm really looking forward to working with you and I'm sure you're right it's going to be so much fun.
      Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

      Delete

  3. Hi Lorraine,
    I'm checking out your blog because i'm trying to get to know my new "collegues" a bit better!
    I already like your creations!! And congrats to you as a new member at FF!!
    X Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lorraine,
    Huge congrats on your DT post! I totally get what you mean, I'm also on the monthly team and got an email, I thought it'd been a mistake!
    I look forward to working with you,
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx