Followers

Sunday, 23 December 2012

Snowy Christmas....

Hi everyone, I'm sorry that I haven't been around for a wee while I haven't been very well these last few days and have been trying to catch up with the last minute preparations for christmas. Hope you are all well and enjoying the festivities. 
This is our last challenge of the year over at That Craft Place and the challenge is "Snowy Xmas" and this is my DT card




To make this card I've used the following : 6x6 scalloped white card, brown bazzill, snowy printed craft card, brown organza ribbon, silver snowflake charm and white flatbacked pearls all of which can be purchased from That Craft Place Shop where you can also buy the spellbinders dies that I've used to make the poinsettia flowers and also the flatbacked bling gem I've used in the centre of the bow



                                        To colour this cute image of Magnolia Tilda I've used promarkers and flexmarkers 




Why don't you pop on over to our challenge blog where you will see what our lovely talented ladies on the DT have created to help inspire you , we really would love to see your creations


Well this is probably going to be my last post now until after christmas so I would like to wish you all a very happy and peaceful christmas and best wishes for 2013 and I look forward to seeing you all in the new year. 

                                                                  Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

15 comments:

  1. Hi Lorraine,
    What a beautiful card you made!!!
    I love the brown colorcombination and the cute tilda ofcourse!!! Have a nice holiday!!
    Xx and hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, thank you for your lovely comments and Merry Christmas to you and best wishes for 2013
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love Tilda, she always makes a lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you chick and Merry Christmas and happy New year too
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  3. Great card and I love your choice of colours
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate and Merry Christmas and happy new year to you
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous. Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Doreen and Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year chick
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  5. This is stunning. I love every single thing about it.

    Merry Christmas.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lexie, thank you for your lovely comments chick and Happy Christmas and best wishes for 2013
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  6. Beautiful card I love the image and the colour. Merry christmas and a very happy new year. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Chris for the lovely comments chick and Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year too
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  7. Finiahed to perfection, its gorgeous.
    Merry Christmas to you

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just stunning Lorraine!!! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the very best for the New Year too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is gorgeous, I adore the neutral colors...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx