Followers

Sunday, 9 December 2012

That Craft Place Challenge...


Hi everyone,
 
It's that time again for our challenge over at That Craft Place Challenge where our theme this time is a Recipe Challenge which consists of  2 x papers, 3 x colours (not including skin tones), and 4 x embellishments 



To make my card I have used a black A5 card, Printed Vellum, Black Satin & Organza Ribbon, Distressed Silver Heart Charm, Clear AB Flat Back Gems, and Butterfly which was punched out of Authentic 6x6 Pad all of which can be found at That Craft Place 





 I have also used a Black Filigree Machine Cut Frame and of course my Pro markers and Flex markers to colour this stamped image of Betty.




The butterfly was punched out of a 6 x 6 sheet of Design Paper from the Authentic Pad and I then coloured it using my Pro markers to tie it in with the Red used for the Betty Image

Why don't you pop over to That Craft Place Challenge Blog and take a look at what all our talented DT ladies have done to help inspire you, we really would love to see you.

                                                           Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

9 comments:

  1. Such am absolutely stunning card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love Betty Boop :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous....love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sam, Carol, Lexie and Doreen for all of the lovely things you've said, your comments really do mean the world to me and I'm ever so pleased that you like this card.

    Huge Hugs to you all ladies, Lorraine xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card, I love Betty Boop x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous! I love Betty Boop and the beautiful colours you have used. The framework is stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the frame and colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - cute image, love that frame!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx