Followers

Friday, 11 January 2013

Boho Blossom.....

Hi everyone, I'd just like to thank each and everyone of you who has left a comment for my last blog, I loved reading them all and it means a lot to me, as it will probably mean the same to you too as crafters, to know that our work is appreciated.

This card was made using *BLOSSOM* Hippie Chick,  I think she's a stunning stamp...I love her


To make this card I've used the following:- 6x6 white scalloped card, bazzill basics, Bo Bunny "Garden Girl Collection" papers, Ranger Stardust Stickles, Glamour Dust, purple satin ribbon, purple flat backed gems, Handmade purple flower, mulberry paper blooms from WOC, and butterfly punch.



To colour this gorgeous digi stamp I've used my promarkers and flexmarkers and I've added glamour dust to her top for a little bit of extra bling.



This is a close up of the Ranger Glossy Accents that I've used for added depth to her eyes and lips




And this is a close up of the purple flower I made using 4 flat mullberry paper blooms, I folded 3 of them in half and then folded 3 more times and I then glued them to the remaining bloom with glue gel.

                                                 I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
                                                anything goes challenge at creative creations challenges
                                                anything goes challenge at Divas By Design Challenge
                                                anything goes challenge at  frilly and funky challenge
                                                anything goes challenge at shellys images
                                                anything goes challenge at paper crafting journey

                        I hope you like "Blossom" as much as I do , she was a joy to use and to colour up.


                                                                        Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx


22 comments:

  1. A fantastic card, and brilliantly coloured, love the glamour dust on her top

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colouring and shading. She has real attitude.
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, love her attitude :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Wow--what an amazing card here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE your cards...This is so pretty!!!! I snagged the link for the digi for you ....http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/auction_details.php?name=Blossom-Hippie-Chick-Digi-Stands-Download-Heather-Valentin&auction_id=101437

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, the glitter ad butterfly additions are just perfect.

    Claire
    (Crafty Bloggers Network DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Lorraine, made using a fab Heather Valentin image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice, love the colours :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card, I love the image and how her top sparkles x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Lorraine!! I love the colours you have chosen and the beautiful butterflies and bling.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card Lorraine - great image and beautifully coloured!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's gorgeous!I love that image and all the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great image and fab colouring Lorraine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card, gorgeous image and colours...Thanks for playing along at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a colourful young lady Lorraine. Love your choice of image. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie this time. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card and I love the digi.
    Thanks so much for joining our "show us what you got" challenge at Shelly’s Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Greetings Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  18. A fabulous card, the image is gorgeous and so well coloured by you, and the colour combo is super.
    I do like the background papers aswell
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW the colouring on this card is amazing love the layout too.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This card turned out great Lorraine! You matched the background paper perfectly to the digis or visa versa. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog for Tsunami Rose Card! I also am a follower of your blog too....huggers...Kim

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your design and coloring! Great job! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    P.S. I have blog candy on my blog if you’re interested!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really gorgeous, I love the image and the papers and the flowers look awesome, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx