Followers

Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Dreaming of Summer Days...

Hi everybody, I really hope that you're all keeping yourselves warm and toastie in this cold wintery weather that we all seem to be having, it's pretty bad here on the north east coast so I'm trying my best not to have to venture out into the snow and ice, I'm battening down the hatches and cuddling my fire lol.

I made this Elisabeth Bell card yesterday afternoon while thinking about lovely warm summer days...



To make this card I used the following :-
A white 6x6 scalloped card, bazzill basics, 6x6 design papers (sorry I can't remember the name of the pad) mulberry coloured satin & organza ribbon, guipure lace, mulberry blooms, roses and lily from WOC, Ranger Glossy Accents, ivory flatback pearls, 2x silver charms & handmade beaded charm.



To colour this cute Elisabeth Bell image I've used my Promarkers and Flexmarkers, and I've also added some Ranger Glossy Accents to the flowers and her top to create a little added depth.



This is a close up of the ribbon bow, the silver charms and the handmade green pearl charm and the butterflies which were made using a punch. the floral paper was edged using a Martha Stewart punch.


And this is a close up of the Glossy Accents which I used on her top and also the beautiful Mulberry Blooms, Roses and Lily which are from WOC.

I really hope you like her.

                                                                      Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun, I love the colours combo and those flowers are fabulous. I love Elisabeth Bell's stamps and have a few new ones to colour with and make cards.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO beautiful...ALL your cards are so beautiful!!!.....Your such an amazing card making artist!

    XOXO
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW gorgeous card, I love the colours you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as usual Lorraine.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, Lorraine - I love the deep rich red tones, the fab image and the little metals charms are a lovely touch.

    Can I ask where you got your lovely butterfly signature from for the bottom of your photo, hun?

    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all ladies for your wonderful comments you are all fabulous. And Jan the watermark was from Wnimsey, If I can find the link I'll let you have it chick.
      Huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  6. Fabulous card, and brilliant colouring xx Love all the embellies too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - love the image, the charms, the papers - the lot!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and cute image ..love the colour as well ...
    xx
    rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card....fabulous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really beautiful. I love the image and your design detail.
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow what a fabulous card. The embellishments are perfect and I love the layout. I'm not a stamper but seeing cards like this one make me want to try again lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really stunning, I love the image and the papers and layout are absolutely beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable, love your colouring and soft touches. bring on summer !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there -

    I came over from Sherri Baldy's blog after seeing a beautiful card there made by you. It's stunning.

    I'm just having a browse through and read that you didn't remember where your paper was from - well, luckily (I think), I have the same paper pad - it from K&Co. The collection is called 'Baily'.

    Another stunning card here too.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx