Followers

Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Flower Power.....

Hi everyone, Well I finally managed to get my craftroom sorted and what I thought would only be a weekend job turned into 4 days but it's finally done and I can now get back to my crafting :)




                                           This is a card that I made yesterday and to make it I used the following :-
6x6 cream scalloped card, purple bazzill basics, First edition Design papers (which I absolutely love), lemon satin ribbon, large fancy flat backed pear from WOC, purple satin ribbon, galamour dust, ranger glossy accents, pink gems, silver charm, mulberry flower that I made, ranger stardust stickles and the sentiment is from my stash.




To colour this fab image I've used my promarkers and flexmarkers and I've also added a little glossy accents to her kinky boots lol, lips and eyes to help give some dimension, and I've also added some glamour dust to the flower to help make it pop.




               This picture is a close up of the embellishments and these fab design papers which are flittered .
I absolutely love these papers and like all the papers I've got from First Edition they're both beautiful and excellent quality, and I'm now waiting on a delivery of 4 of their other 6x6 pads (I can't wait for them to arrive)  while we're talking papers I wondered do you have favorite papers and if you do what are they??

I'm going to go and try to catch up on some colouring while I've got the house to myself, well not exactly myself there's my 2 little kitties lol :)

I'd Like to enter this card into the following challenges

Flourishes timeless Tuesday Challenge
Inky Chicks Becky's Bingo Grid Challenge
Partytime Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge
Passion for Promarkers Add Sparkle Challenge
Simply Challenged Anything Goes Challenge
Through The Craftroom Door Anything Goes Challenge
Top Tip Tuesday Lucious Layers Challenge
Tuesday Alchemy Anything Goes Challenge
Tuesday Throwdown Bling It On Challenge
Twisted Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge
Lady Annes Challenges NanaVic's Anything Goes Challenge
simon Says Anything Goes Challenge
365 cards Retro Challenge
Penny's Challenges Girly Challenge
Stampavie And More Love Challenge
Creative Belli Blog Rhinestone Challenge



                                                                              Huge Hugz, Lorraine xXx



30 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,such a lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and lovely papers. I love the image she is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is beautiful love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for creating with my digi stamp... Blossom hippie chick.
    Heather Valentin
    Pur imagination/lacy sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love everything about it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the embellishments and glitter Lorraine, I don't know if you're already following my blog but I'd love you to visit some time!
    xxxxxxxxxxx
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colours and love the sparkle. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is absolutely fabulous....love the image, layout and your colouring is brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, Oooh she is so gorgeous, I love the pretty colours, love the glitter on the flower too. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully coloured, lovely image and great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is great - it's got all kinds of fun stuff on it. Lovely colors, wonderful embellishments, wonky layers that make it more interesting...all the things I love in a card. Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow! love love this card, the image is gorgeous as is the colouring and all the little finishing touches

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hippy groovy sixties chic - love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lorraine, A very retro card indeed! Thank you for joining us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card! Love your sparkly flower! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loving the sparkle!


    Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a great card x
    love your colouring
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous! I love your color choices and the sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great image and I love your sweet little bow. Thanks for joining us at the FTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Lorraine, this is absolutely beautiful. Love that image and great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Twisted Tuesday and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab card, Really fun image. When you link up to our challenges you need to link your specific post though, not just your whole blog as we don't know which card you're entering.
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for Top Tip Tuesday.
    xx


    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your card, your colouring is brilliant. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute card Lorraine! Lovin' the groovy outfit! Great card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome, love the colours and the hippy chick is brilliant
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card, great hippy chick!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats Lorriane, Your card is amazing and so groovy! I can't wait to see what digital stamps you choose from my store.
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Lady Anne's Challenges (Nana Vic) We look forward to seeing your next creative project.
    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  27. very pretty thanks for joining us on SCC

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in SCC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx