Followers

Thursday, 3 January 2013

Happy New Year To You All ....

Hi everyone, I hope that you have all had a wonderful Christmas and I would just like to wish you all a very happy and peaceful New Year.
Well it's our first challenge of 2013 over at Forever Friends Monthly Challenge which is "JANUARY BIRTHDAY" and here are my two cards....






My First card was made using a 6x6 scalloped card, 6x5 design papers from Papermania Designstax by Lucy Cromwell (these papers are stunning, I love them), Bazzill Basics, frame and Forever Friends topper, white organza ribbon, Mulberry paper roses and leaves from Wild Orchid Crafts, one of the white cameos that I made, pastel green flatback pearls and glamour dust and stardust stickles.


I'd Like to enter this card into the following into the following challenges

                                                                                 By The Cute And Girly
                                                                          Fussy And fancy Friday Challenge
                                                                                    Papertake Weekly
                                                                            Crafty Creations Challenge
                                                                                  For Fun Challenges
                                                                            Simon Says Stamp Challenge



My next card was made using a 6x6 scalloped card, bazzill basics, design papers (from my stash), silver embossed mirri, pink polka dot grosgrain ribbon which are also from my stash, white guipure lace, white flatback pearls and white scalloped pearl  are from Wild Orchid Crafts, silver hairdryer charm, silver card candy and handmade flower.




This cute little image is called "Hair Stylist Ursula" and is one of the many super cuties from The Digi Garden and to colour her I've used promarkers and flexmarkers and I've also added a little glamour dust for some extra sparkle.




I really hope that you like these two cards and we would really love for you to come join us over at Forever Friends Monthly Challenge where you will be able to see what my lovely and very talented teamies have created,

                                    We have two fabulous sponsors this month and the first is for the randomly picked winner is  



   

                                                                                And the Forever Friends Sponsor is 




I really hope that you will pop over to join us, we would love to see you and you can take a peep at the gorgeous designs that my talented teamies have created. We have also have our monthly Give-Away for january where this months prize is a set of gorgeous stamps form Cupids Clear Stamps.



                                                                           Huge Hugs, Lorraine xxx



38 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards but I love the blue one - soft delicate colours and so pretty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate, I'm really pleased that you like them
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  2. Both fab cards....The Forever Friends one is so soft and squishy, done in a fab colourway.....the Hairdresser card is fab, and I'm just popping over now to buy that image. (I have a few hairdresser friends xx) Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara, thank you for your wonderful comments and I'm really pleased that you liked them.
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous cards,love them both.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Doreen, thanks I'm glad you liked them and Happy new year chick.
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  4. two very pretty cards. Love both the images, they are very sweet and all the beautiful flowers. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Dawn I'm glad you like them chick.
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  5. Two stunning cards the really are just so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheremane, I'm really pleased that you liked them and Happy New Year chick.
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year to you too Lorraine! Your cards are stunning! I love them both and the images are just so cute.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Linda for leaving such lovely comments :) I'm so pleased that you like them.
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  7. A happy New Year to you too. These are absolutely stunning, I love Lucy Cromwell too. The layouts and flowers are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, Thank you for the lovely comments and I'm thrilled that you like them both chick.
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous cards, I like the sparkle, especially round this period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for the lovely comments and Happy New Year.
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  9. Both cards are absolutely beautiful Lorraine. Couldn't pick a favourite as they're both so lovely.

    Happy New Year.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Lexie I'm ever so pleased you like them, and Happy New year chick.
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  10. Love both cards! I am so in love with that bear!! he is the cutest thing ever! I love Digi gardens images too. Cute! Thanks for sharing with us at For Fun!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen, thanks for leaving me such a lovely comment and I know exactly what you mean about the forever friends little bear it's so cute isn't it :)
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Hi Heather, Thank you for your lovely comment and I'm really pleased that you liked them.
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  12. You created two wonderful cards! Thank you for sharing the first one with us at TTCRD. I love the paper, design, die cuts, embellies and that adorable image! Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Penny, I'm ever so pleased that you liked both of them :)
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  13. These are both so gorgeous, the forever friends one is particularly adorable though, I love the sweet image and the colour and the die cut frame is stunning. I hope you had a fab Christmas and that the new year brings you fantastic things
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindsay, I had a lovely christmas and I hope that you had a wonderful christmas too chick and thank you for your lovely comments, I'm really pleased that you liked them.
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  14. The embellishments on the cards are amazing and beautiful. Love all the details in your card.

    Thanks for playing "something new" with us this week at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you Wednesday when the new challenge is posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy for your lovely comments and I'm really pleased that you like them.
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  15. Hello Lorainne,
    Both cards are gorgeous, love the sift green colours on the first on. Pretty images too
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello kelly, I'm so pleased that you liked these cards and thank you for leaving me a comment.
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  16. Aww Lorraine these are just stunning, I love them! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elaine, Thank you for your lovely comments chick.
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  17. Such a contrast in looks but both are gorgeous. You have some lovely finishing touches added.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Gwyneth, I'm so pleased that you like them chick.
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  18. Thank you for sharing your Furry Friends card with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday - love the die cuts and flowers
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, thank you for leaving me such a lovely comment chick.
      huge hugs, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  19. Such sweet and adorable cards!! I love the cute images on both of them!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable Teddy Bear card! I love the sparkly flowers and the soft shade of green you worked with!
    Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx