Followers

Sunday, 20 January 2013

My Sad News.....

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I've not been around blogland for a few days and as you will have probably seen that I've stepped down from all my current  DT work for the time being which was a really tough decision to make but one that needed making none the less. I've really loved my DT work and I will really miss my team mates and I would love to say a HUGE thank you to my teamies over at Forever Friends Challenge for their wonderful messages (thanks ladies) and a extra HUGE hug to Diane for  her kindness and understanding. 

Sweet n Saucy.....


Even though my mind's been on other things this last week or so I have still managed to grab a little time to make this card


This card was made using the following :- 
6x6 white scalloped card, Bazzill Bling, 6x6 "First Edition Noir Et Chic Design Papers" (which are stunning and I like all the other "first edition" pads I adore them) the red paper was from my stash, Black satin and organza ribbon, red dew drop gems, glear gem brad, silver handcuff charm, handmade red beaded charm.


The Image is a fabulous Kenny K Digi called Delores Damage and I think she's fab. I coloured her using my Promarker and Flexmarkers and I've also added a little Ranger Glossy Accents to her lips, earings and boots to help give them a little more depth and definition which I hope you can see in the close up here


I really hope that you like this Kenny K image as much as I do and I also hope you like what I've done with her.

                                                                         Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

11 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your DT work, hun - was just getting to know you :)

    I love your card, and love Kenny K images - the black and red look stunning.

    Big hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and loving the beautiful design and embellishments. Sorry to hear about your DT work and I understand as I have had to step down from a couple of mine too.

    Crafty Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card, your coloring of KK Image is fabulous and I love the overall design and colors. I can totally relate and understand that life sometimes gets in the way and I am sure you will have no problem getting back on to any DT you desire when the time is right! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - love that image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW gorgeous card, I love the image and the layout is great x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is fabulous the colouring is amazing, love the layout too. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my latest post.
    I'm sorry to hear that you have left your DT places and hope you are alright.
    Gorgeous card! Loving the image, colour combo is fab and beautifully coloured. Such an amazing creation.
    I am now a new follower for your fabulous blog, creations and kindness. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is adorable and your coloring is fab. Sorry to hear you stepped down but there are times you must do things like that no matter how tough it is. You may go back someday and be happy about it again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! Love the fun image and the colour scheme and those charms look awesome
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sexy card, hope to see you back at FF some day..

    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx