Followers

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Time For Tea.....

Hello everyone, I have just got to tell you all my wonderful news, the day before yesterday I was asked by Sherri Baldy to join her fabulous DT and of course I replied with a Mega Huge YES PLEASE lol, I'm so exited to be part of this wonderful DT and have been feeling like I could explode with exitement.
So here's my very first Sherri Baldy Stamps DT card and I hope you love her as much as I do and I also hope you like what I've done with her....



To make this card I've used the following :-
A white scalloped 6x6 Card, Bazzill Card, Silver Mirri, DCWV Design papers, Aqua Organza Ribbon, Glossy Accents, Glamour Dust, Mulberry Paper Blooms, Roses, Buds and Leaves from WOC, A Handmade beaded Hatpin and Handmade Beaded Drop Charm and last but not least some Pale Green Flatback Pearls.

 

To colour this gorgeous Digi Stamp I've used Promarkers and Flexmarkers and I've also added a little glamour dust 


And I've also added some Ranger Glossy Accents to the cups and saucers to create a little more added depth  and I hope you can just about see it in this close up (I must have been a naughty girl last year because I didn't get the new camera I was hoping to get from Santa lol ) 









This is a close up of the Mulberry Blooms, Roses, buds and leaves and also of the Handmade beaded hatpin.


















And This is a close up of the Gorgeous DCWV Design Papers and Handmade Beaded Drop Charm











If you would like to see more of these gorgeous Digi Stamps from Sherri Baldy then please check out Sherri Baldy Art or  scrapbook Stamp Society 


                                                                   Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx
                                                                    

20 comments:

  1. Lorraine, this is too too cute! Your coloring is awesome. I always say, I wish I could color like that. :) Love all your delicate little embellishments too.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Lorraine... the image is beautiful and I love your hatpins. Im going to have to go and have a look at these stamps.
    Hugs DIane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loran nice this is fabulous, great image and colours. Love those flowers and pins x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW beautiful card, love it all x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I love this. All those gorgeous embellies are fab, so is the image, great layout too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Lorraine and what a gorgeous card , your cards are amazing sweetie , welcome to the team . hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Beautiful Card I LOVE IT! So pretty love the colors....XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - lovely colours and the embellishments are so pretty.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. holy smokes that is amazeballs. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card,love the colours and image

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful card Lorraine, fabulous image and you have coloured her beautifully - such pretty papers and embellishmlents.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats WOW what a first DT card its awesome, beautiful colouring and layout is super. Look forward to seeing more plus I adore those images xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card, Lorraine - I love the colour scheme and your colouring is fab. Sherri's images are sooo cute, I love using them on my projects :)

    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely adorable with a gorgeous colour scheme and great details. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really pretty, cute image and gorgeous colours and I love the flowers and pins
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've followed & shared. Thank you for the wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning card. I already saw this on Sherri's blog - it's what made me come here in the first place.

    Congrats on your new DT position with Sherri, some gorgeous digi's to colour in - cool!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops - I've left this message against the wrong card lol... please forgive me. I meant it was the card posted before this one which caught my eye on Sherri's blog.

      Paula x x x

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx