Followers

Thursday, 24 January 2013

Twinkle Toes....

Hi everyone, I hope you've all got that Friday feeling and are looking forward to the weekend. I've decided that this weekend I'm going to have to sort out all my crafty stash and have a good clearout which I keep putting off and like all crafters it fills me with dread, just the thought of having to throw anything away brings me out in a cold sweat lol, but needs must I suppose, my craft room come dining room has now spread into other area's of my home and I still have crafty stuff from when I first started crafting :( and I know that I'll never use it so I'm afraid It'll have to go but it wont be going to far ( phew ) because I will be giving it to my mam which means I can still go and visit all my crafty stuff whenever I want to lol :)

Anyway here's the card that I made yesterday.


To make this card I've used the following :- 
6x6 white scalloped card, Bazzill Basics, silver mirri board, 6x6 Dovecraft "Fairytale Princess" design papers, white lace (which I gathered), pink polka dot satin ribbon, Mulberry roses, rosebuds, blooms and white pearl spray from WOC, Ranger "Stardust" Stickles, Glamour dust, pink gems, 
silver made with love charm and handmade foiled beaded charm.






This super cute little image is a LOTV topper which I added a little extra colour and Glamour dust for a little extra sparkle and to help make the image pop.




                           This picture is a close up of the silver made with love charm & the handmade foiled glass bead charm

                                                     I really hope you like this card and I'd love to know what you think about it.

Anyhoo that's all from me today I.m off to start clearing and sorting my crafting room and so I may be gone for quite some time lol :) 



                                                                                 Huge Hugz, Lorraine xXx

21 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card....I love the colours, the image and all the gorgeous embellishments. There's so much to look at xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic - love the design and so much detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - I love this little ballerina and you have coloured her beautifully!
    Love the little charms too - fabulous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning, the layout is great the image is simply gorgeous and I love all the embellishements
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really stunner of a card Lorraine! Love this cute little girl she is just gorgeous. I love everything about your creation.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, image and flowers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, LOV are a fav of mine their stamps are so gorgeous, Px

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card love the layout, image, colours and all the fabby embellies. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful sparkling little beauty. Absolutely wonderful.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! One of my fave stamps ever :-) Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely stunning , love everything about it ! hugs Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is just adorable! <3 Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so pretty, Lorraine - I love LOTV images. Love the pink too and your handmade charm/bead.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow this is just so pretty love the sparkle and all the embellishments x

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow Gorgeous card, love the image and layout, the lace sets it off lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's so pretty and the colouring's fantastic.Love this card.Thanks for the kind comment on my blog and for following. I'm now following-good luck giving your stash away!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a beautiful card....I love the colours, the image and all the gorgeous embellishments.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally gorgeous, i love it. love the lace, love the flowers, love the image, love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is sooooo pretty hun, I LOVE the layout and the lace and punched edges give it such a delicate look, adorable image and fab colours too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, what a sweet fabulous card.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx