Followers

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Isobel

Hi everyone, It's freezing cold here on the north east coast today, I've battened down the hatches and I'm hugging my hottie bottle and I hope you are all keeping yourselves warm today.
Today's post is another card that I've made using the beautiful "Isobel Stamp" from the Angelica & Friends range from Crafters Companion



To make this card I have used the following :-
A white scalloped 6x6 card
Blue organza ribbon
blue braid
silver miri
Ranger Stardust Stickles
Glamour dust
Ranger Glossy Accents
Blue, Pink & White Mulberry Roses, Rosebuds & Lilly 
and Pearl stamens & sprays from WOC
Large silver beadcap & large flatback pearl
Small flatback pearls
First Edition 6x6 Design Papers
Pale pink Core'dinations,Spectrum Noir pens,Design papers from the Anabelle & Friends CD ROM and
Isobel Stamp all of which are from Crafters Companion
Promarkers & Flexmarkers




To colour cute little Isobel I've used Spectrum Noir pens for her dress, the hat box and her crown and I've also used my Promarkers & Flexmarkers for her Skin and Hair because I've not yet got these colours in the Spectrum Noirs as yet but am slowly building my collection of them




This is a close up of the braid and silver beadcap and pearl flower embellishment that I made to top the bow off




I would like to thank all my fab followers for all the lovely comments that you have been leaving for me, I really appreciate each and every one of them and I really enjoy reading them all :)

Huge Hugz, Lorraine xXx


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges :-









24 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card,what a fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love love your embellishments and sparkles. The image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunningly beautiful card you have made. Love that gorgeous image which you have coloured so beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Lorraine this is stunning! Fabulous embellishments and I love these cute stamps. The colour combination is fabulous as is the gorgeous Isobel.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card and adorable image xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card - really pretty image, beautiful colouring and i love your flowers.
    xx


    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card. Lovely colouring in of the image and beautiful embelishments. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so so pretty, loving the blues and pinks x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very, very pretty. I love the colours and particularly like how you have coloured her hair.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Lorraine, love the very pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh isn't she delightful? Beautiful card, so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is adorable, love the colour combo, and the layout.
    Thanks for joining in the lejdesigns Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning work hun love the blue's xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute card and image -great colouring and love the flower border -thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card, love the colours, pretty image and all the embellishments.

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, love the blue and pink.
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this time.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful. I love how you added the sparkle to the top of her gown. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is really awesome! Such a great image and so well colored. Just love the wonderful embellishments!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty card, I love all the layers
    Thanks for playing along at LCI for our Pink +1 challenge and good luck
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card Lorraine with such soft and pretty colors! Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly and hope to see you again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty and elegant, I love the image and your attention to detail is fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is beautiful, and such gorgeous, and very pretty, embellishments. Thanks for joining in with our Handmade Embellishments theme at the Craft-Room this fortnight.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx