Followers

Monday, 4 February 2013

It's A Boy

It's A Boy.....


Hi everyone,  thank you for all the lovely comments that you left for me on my last post I really do appreciate them all and it's so nice to see that my little baby blog is growing bigger & bigger by the day :) 
I had a lovely day out Crafty shopping with my mam on Saturday and as you will have probably guessed I came home fully laden with lots & lots of lovely crafty goodies, and I will pop a picture on my blog for you just as soon as I take a photo of it all.

This is the baby card that I made for my sons friend.



To make this card I have used the following :- 
A white 6x6 scalloped card, bazzill basics, pale blue spotty paper (not sure where this is from), martha stewart punch, pale blue satin "It's a Boy" Ribbon, flatback pearls from WOC, silver teddy bear charm, and a cute little topper from a friend.




I'm off now to try and find a replacement for one of my Martha Stewart punches :( because one of them has decided to have a breakdown and is now in 2 pieces :( and it's one of my favorites so Lorraine's not a happy bunny lol, It's just a shame it hadn't happened before my crafty shopping trip isn't it? 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges :-

Bunny Zoe's Anything Goes Challenge
Lady Anne's Anything Goes Challenge
Craft Your Passion Challenge :- Pastel
Crafty Bloggers Network :- Anything Goes Challenge
Crafty Boots:- Blue and White Challenge
Digi Darla's :- Your Style Challenge
Love To Create :- Celebrate Challenge
Make It Monday :- Always Anything Goes Challenge
My Grafico Crafts :- Anything Goes Challenge
Paperplaytime :- Border Punches Challenge
Whoopsie Daisy :- Ribbon/Lace Challenge


                                                                      Huge Hugz, Lorraine xXx

24 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Lorraine. Cute image and wonderful design detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,lovely image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. t punched border is fabulous!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know what happened there - only the last half of my message appeared!!
    It should have said.
    Beautiful card - love that little baby and that punched border is fabulous!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty little card, hun - love the layout and cute little stamped image.
    Have fun playing with all your new craft goodies :)
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, such a very cute card. I like the image. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful baby boy card, love the cute image.

    Sylv x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the image and well everything about it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet and pretty, I love the use of colour and the design is gorgeous.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and i love the layout.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sweet and beautiful card.

    greetings akrin

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely birth card and love the cute image and the design.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet image, and I love your soft colours and choice of layout for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely adorable I love it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet, adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's! (Hope you found your punch!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card! Definitely a card for celebration! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei - LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fab baby card....love that cute little image, and the charm is a nice touch x

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous thank you for sharing with us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous card, love the punched detail and the image is just soo cute

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really cute card. I love the ribbon and the charm, they are a lovely touch.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Craft Your Passion!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card Lorraine.
    I love the teddy bear charm.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really sweet, I love the papers and layout and the image is really cute
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. A beautiful card, love the image and embellishments you have used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy for our ‘Ribbon And/Or Lace’ challenge. Hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx