Followers

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

My Fabulous News....

Hi everyone, Well what a wonderful start to my week, I am so So SO excited to have been asked be Leann Chivers to become a Crafters Companion DT member Woohoo :) of course I replied with a huge" YES PLEASE Leann."



  And as if that wasn't fantasic enough, I was also asked by Kobie to become a Hobbycutz DT member too  Woohoo :) and of course I replied once again with another huge" YES PLEASE Kobie."



 I still can't quite believe it and I'm still pinching myself. What a lucky lucky girl I am to be joining both of  these fabulous teams, and a big BIG thank you to Leann and Kobie for giving me the opportunity.


                                                                        Huge Hugz, Lorraine xXx

26 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lorraine, I am delighted for you.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic news Lorraine, well done........I have 2 massive announcements to make soon, myself. All very exciting xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lorraine! Enjoy both your new DT posts, can't wait to see your projects x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wwohooo you go girl your stuff is amazing and you are a worthy DT Lady .. well done hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lorainne. Your work is fabulous.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!!great news hun!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations! and welcome to the team!
    Hope you have lots of fun and hugz back at ya ;-)
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great news teamie, hope you have loads of fun. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stort TILLYKKE. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on this fabulous news - well deserved!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, congratulations! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!! And happy Valentine's day,,

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's fantastic news, so happy for you x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats, I'm happy for you x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards, and congratulations on your fab news, well deserved //(*_*)\\ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Massive congratulations - well deserved ;o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! A huge congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful, congratulations I can see you are a clever girls, and happy as well. Thanks for following me. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations and well done hun, I am so pleased for you
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pretty card & image..
    Thanks for playing along with Milk Coffee Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow congratulations and well deserved! Not only do you make such gorgeous cards, you always leave such lovely comments on my blog :-) thank you

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. congrats your colouring is wonderful, and you so deserve it tx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx