Followers

Thursday, 28 February 2013

                                         My Liebster Blog Award





Well, what a fantastic surprise!
I have just popped on to check out blogland
and I have been lucky enough to be awarded a Liebster award
by my fellow crafter, Jan - please check out her fabulous blog at


The Liebster award is given to 5 blogs that you visit regularly,
that inspire you, but they must have less than 200 followers.
It is designed to get people to visit, comment and hopefully 
follownew blogs that they probably wouldn't know about normally.
So here are 5 blogs I visit regularly,
thank you ladies for the fun and inspiration you give me.
Please snag your badge and display it proudly on your blogs.

My Choice of 5 is...

               Chris - http://andheresoneimadeearlier.blogspot.co.uk/







Huge Hugz, Lorraine xXx





3 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks Lorraine! Lovely surprise!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH LORRAINE !! A FANTASTIC SUPRISE . LOVE AND HUGS ! XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx