Followers

Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Oops....

Oops....


Good Morning everyone, Hope you're all well and keeping warm and toastie, oh how I wish that summer was here well I really think we're about due a good summer this year after the last couple which were a bit of a washout :( never mind the nights are starting to get longer Yippee which I'm pleased about because I really don't like the dark nights.

Anyway here's the card that I made yesterday using another fab SC digi stamp which is called "Find The Silver Lining"






To make this card I've used the following :-

A cream 6x6 scalloped card, bazzill basics, first edition design papers, peach organza ribbon, aqua mulberry paper bloom and aqua rose both of which are from WOC as is the large flat backed ivory pearl, ivory flat backed pearls, glamour dust, ranger glossy accents and 3 x white heart embellies that I made a little while ago.






Sorry this was yet another quick blog from me but I'm away off out AGAIN today shopping  but not crafty this time, but food shopping :(  which if my cupboards were not as bare as old mother hubards then I really wouldn't be going lol :)

Hope that you all have a lovely day.

                                                                                       Huge Hugz, Lorraine xXx

26 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, so soft and very pretty.Just gorgeous

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge

    Claire x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toooooo sweet card Lorraine^_^
    Beautiful pastel colors and lovely image^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty colours and such a cute image.

    Thank you for joining us for this month's challenge at the Crafty Bloggers Network.

    Sylvia x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an inspirational card. x Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous,love the image,fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is gorgeous I love the colours, image and the hearts are to die for. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, What a beautiful card and image and I like the colours you have chosen. Just so beautiful. I like SC images. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lorraine, this is just adorable! I love your little heart embellies!
    Great colour choce too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - lovely image and colour combination.
    I love those heart embellishments - how did you make them??
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card x love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous, love the little hearts, and gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous thank you for sharing with us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty ....loving the soft colour and cute image :)
    Xx
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful ! SC are one of my faves!
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, sweet image and wonderfully coloured - love the soft colours you chose for this card.
    Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful :) lovely image and your colouring is fab fab fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh I love this, the colours are gorgeous :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful sweet card Lorraine.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous image well coloured, love it Px

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card with adorable image :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so so pretty, the colors, image and all your embellishments are beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely gorgeous, I love the sweet image and the colours, I hope the food shopping wasn't too much of an ordeal lol (I hate food shopping)
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely image!It's a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx