Followers

Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Sneaky Peek # 1

Cute And Cuddly...


Hi everyone, I'm really sorry that I've not been around blogland as much as I would have liked lately, things have really been quite hectic here at Craftylollea's, but I've finally got everything sorted out not and I'm finally on top of everything ....well I think I am lol,

Anyway I'm back with a sneaky little peek of  BAMBOO and he is the FABULOUS and very new up and coming range from Crafters Companion called Party Paws and I think you'll agree he's absolutely adorable.

Party Paws will be launching on Ideal World  as the Pick Of The Day on the 5th of March...I'm so excited I could burst.





This is Floral Delights and to colour Bamboo I've use Spectrum Noir Pens, the fab paper is one of many from the Party Paws  CD Rom which is absolutely crammed full of lushness and I think has to be my favorite Crafters Companion CD Rom of all time. I've also used Co'redinations,organza ribbon, mulberry roses, blooms and leaves, flat backed pearls, glamour dust and a pearl embellishment I made for the centre of my bow.




Isn't Bamboo just adorable?
To see more of BAMBOO please pop over and visit the other Crafters Companion DT girls blogs to see more fabulous inspiration using Party Paws.


Huge Hugz, Lorraine xXx


                                        











19 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, the image is adorable and your colouring is fantastic.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Lorraine. Lovely image with the cute panda amongst the flowers! I love your colours and the colouring is beautiful!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous and very stylish, I love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorraine...this card is so pretty! I love the papers and how you matted with the black on that blue stripe. The digi is precious and the ribbon and button add that special touch. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love those clusters of baby roses!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Lorraine. Love the design and your colour palette.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card - great image and I love your choice of colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful Lorraine.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card, such pretty colours and that image is so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card,love the fab image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card, and fab colours Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's a cute character and you've made a gorgeous card with him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous card hun, i soooo want this cd rom ect xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Lorraine, this is amazing hun, love the stunning design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, what a gorgeous card, such an adorable image and love those colours. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww how super cute your colouring is beautiful as is you layout xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an amazingly cute little card, hun - I love the little panda. Looking forward to some more sneaky peeks!
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous image and I love the colours you have used. The flowers are fab too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx