Followers

Saturday, 2 March 2013

A Stroll Down Maya Road....

A Stroll Down Maya Road....


Hi everyone, this is going to be another short and sweet post from me again today, I just don't seem to be able to find enough hours in the day to do everything that I need to do lately :( never mind the sun is shining and the snowdrops and daffodils are all out in my garden and yesterday on the way home we saw 2 lambs so spring has sprung and summer is well on the way woohoo.





To make this card I have used the following :- 
A white 6x6 scalloped card
Core'dinations
First Edition design papers
Pink organza ribbon
Stardust Stickles
Glossy Accents
Brilliance Inkpad
Flat back pearls
Mulberry rose
Silver Bead Cap
Maya Road Flower




The image I've used is a Moxie Girl which I have coloured using my Promarkers, Flexmarkers & Spectrum Noir and I've added glossy accents to her eyes and lips. I've also added some Hunkydory diamond dust to her top for a little extra bling




This is a close up of the flower embellishment I made using a Maya Road chipboard flower which I inked up with a white brilliance inkpad, I then glittered it using Stardust Stickles, I then added a silver bead car that I'd flattened out and glued a large Ivory flat backed pearl.

Well I'm off now and I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.

Huge Hugz, Lorraine xXx




19 comments:

  1. Lorraine your card is so pretty, love the maya road flower, just doing a cheeky blog around before I head of to my demo today xx Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very beautiful Lorraine.
    now I became a follower so that I see all your cards.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,loving the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card with cute image ... with sweet paper xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These images are lovely Lorraine and you have coloured her so well.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous and striking card. I love the image and how you cave kept the colours quite light and summery and not too strong. The papers Nd layout are perfect and make such a lovely card for a girl of any age :-)

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the image and the wonderful colouring

    Sylvia
    Crafty Bloggers Network Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, lovely image and colouring, x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card with fab colouring of a great image. Love the embellie you made :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Stunning card, Lorraine - love the colour combo and the image is gorgeous. Love her sparkly top.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Lorraine, love the adorable image and scrummy details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a fab image, Lorraine and as usual, you've made an amazing job of the colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great crad Lorraine - super image , beautifully coloured.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous card, love the background papers and the way you have coloured the gorgeous image

    ReplyDelete
  16. Utterly gorgeous........ Hugs P xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty card, but I can't find a letter on the Hobbycutz challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty and elegant, love the sweet image and gorgeous bow
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx