Followers

Saturday, 30 March 2013

Hobbycutz Challenge #3

Hobbycutz CAS/ Sketch Challenge


Good morning everyone, I hope that you are all having a wonderful Easter and that you haven't eaten too much chocolate, no chocolate for me because I'm trying to hopefully lose some weight, so I suppose I will just have to settle for a cadbury's options drink lol... well it tastes chocolaty doesn't it :)

Today is our new challenge over at Hobbycutz Challenges and this time our challenge is  CAS/Sketch








To make my DT Challenge card I have used the following :-

A white A6 linen card, embossing folders, Aqua Core'dinations which I embossed
 with a butterfly folder and then cut out the butterflies to use as embellishments, 
Whimsey sentiment, White lace that I coloured using a promarker, white pearl stamens,
range stardust stickles,  a gorgeous lasercut wooden butterfly from Hobbycutz 
which I covered with white liquid pearls and hunkydory glitter.


Our fabulous sponsors for this challenge are








Why not pop over to check out what the other DT girls have created and 
we really would love you to come and join in our challenge. 


Huge Hugz,Lorraine 
xXx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges :-





26 comments:

  1. Lovely card gorgeous colours and layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous....love it! The embossing, the colours and the lace around that lovely sentiment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - I love the colour. Happy Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, beautiful butterflies :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful creation Lorraine. Love the colour detail. Absolutely stunning.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous....love the design and fab colours.

    Happy Easter.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lækkert kort i skønne farver. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lorraine, I love this it's gorgeous the colour the lace the embossing just beautiful, thank you for always visiting and leaving lovely comment on my blog xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Lorraine, I love the gorgeous colour combination and the embossing and butterflies are stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful and the colour is fabulous.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect combination! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow gorgeous card Lorraine, beautiful made.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card! Those colours are so beautiful and fresh looking!
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card - love those colours - great butterflies xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Such a beautiful card Lorraine! Fabulously embossed and I love your colour choice and beautiful attention to detail. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow the card is gorgeous! I love the embossing folder you have used in combination with the pearls.

    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous and very elegant card. Lovely aqua colour and embossing. Beautiful butterfly and pearls touch.
    Hugs,
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very beautiful and elegant with embossing, pearls, and glitter. Love with just the white and soft blue. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS. Loll :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a stunning, elegant card, love the colourways x

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful colours , stunning card love it txx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Lorraine. Beautiful colourway. Thanks so much for joining the fun at A2CAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. So beautiful and elegant, I love the embossing, the colour is gorgeous and the butterflies are beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I L-O-V-E love this card! It is beautiful. I would love to learn how to make the lace rosette. Is there a tutorial somewhere? Your colors and embossing are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love all the embossing and texture you've got going on here. So pretty! Thank you for joining me in my Amusing Challenge Anything Goes on Mar 31...I'm sorry it's taken me so long to pop over for a visit and I'm so glad I finally made it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx