Followers

Thursday, 4 April 2013

Angelica's Such A Sweetie...

Angelica's Such A Sweetie....


Good Morning everyone, This is going to be rather a quick post from me today before I head out shopping, not crafty shopping which I love but the dreaded grocery shop :(  my cupboards are looking a lot like Old Mother Hubbards and I can't remember when my fridge looked so sad and empty lol.

Today's post is Cute little Angelica from Crafters Companion, I absolutely adore these sweet images and the CD Rom and Hunkydory kits are a joy to use and make it so easy to create pretty cards




To make this card I have used the following :-

6x6 white scalloped card, gold pearl card, gold mirri, ivory satin & organza ribbon,
gold heart satin ribbon, gold beads, ivory pearls, silver beadcap, champagne coloured 
blingy gem, mulberry blooms, roses & rosebuds and a champagne coloured heart 
embellishment that I made a little while ago.
The gorgeous Angelica image, sentiment and beautiful design papers are from the
Angelica And Friends CD Rom from Crafters Companion.



I've added a little Hunkdory glitter to Angelica's wings and also some glossy accents
to the blooms in her hair and also those around her.



This is a close up of the beautiful heart ribbon, I just wish I could remember where
I bought this, I would really love some more of it.

Huge Hugz,
Lorraine
xXx


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges :-











21 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lorraine. Super image and love all your fab details and colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the pretty image and the soft colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skønne blide farver, dejligt kort. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous Lorraine.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these images and your card is just stunning! That heart ribbon is beautiful and loving the layout and colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful image, so cute, love all the flower embellishments.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card , really sweet image and beautiful soft colours
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She certainly is a sweetie, love the colours and layout. I spy some Kraftyhands embellishments there too I think! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jane, thank you for you lovely comments, but I made the beadcap and heart embellishments myself, I made the heart using fimo soft and a silicon mould I bought online from a guy in poland hun :)
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so precious Lorraine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Lovely details.
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. how beautiful is this !!! she is such a little cutie a totaly gorgeous creation hunnee . Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soooooo sweet and love the colours. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so very sweet Lorainne. So much gorgeous detail to see. Love the fabulous image.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow just gorgeous Lorraine, love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! Love the image, the colours and the lovely way you have decorated the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! This is absolutely stunning hun, love the layout and the beautiful image, the colours are gorgeous and bow and flowers look so gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You've chosen a very cute image and made a gorgeous card from it. Lovely layout and use of flower embelishments.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card love everything about it such a lovely layout and gorgeous embelishments. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely gorgeous. Gorgeous image, gorgeous colours, gorgeous layout and gorgeous embellishments! I love this so much...

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a beautiful card. I love this image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx