Followers

Saturday, 13 April 2013

Blog Candy Winner

Blog Candy Winner...


Hi everyone, I just want to say hello to all my new followers and thank you all for taking the time to check out my blog and also for all the lovely comments you leave me, I really do appreciate each and everyone of them. I really can't believe that I have reached my 200 followers and of course that means it's now time for a  winner to be chosen.

                                                  And the winner is.....

                                                           119

                                                   Shelagh McCarthy


Congratulations Shelagh and if you can let me know your details I can get your candy posted out to you hun.


                                                       Huge Hugz,
                                                         Lorraine
                                                           xXx 

7 comments:

  1. Well done Shelagh, a very deserving winner :D

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Shelagh and thank you Lorraine.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Shelagh, and well done Lorraine on geting so many followers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Shelagh & thank you for hosting Lorraine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on reaching 200 followers! Congrats also to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation Shelagh for picking up the candy and to you Lorraine for reaching your 200 followers.
    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx